The centre located in Upper Heyford, just a few miles from Bicester has space for up to 60 companies in over 20,000 sq ft of office space with offices ranging from 100 sq ft to 700 sq ft. The offices are ideal for companies with 1-25 employees where they can benefit from a flexible, professional, supported and equipped office environment.
A Flexible Office:
- A straightforward licence with as little as one month’s notice period
- Site security and access control systems for 24/7 access and peace of mind
- Ability to increase and decrease size of office as required
A Professional Office:
- Central reception to meet and greet visitors
- Telephone answering in your company’s name
- On-site meeting rooms and conference facilities with video conference facilities
A Supported Office:
- Signposting to relevant support organisations
- Post handling and administrative support
- Regular networking events with fellow customers and local partners, including weekly coffee mornings
An Equipped Office:
- Immediate broadband and telephone access (CAT 5 cabling throughout)
- Free on-site parking
- Kitchens and showers
- Common room with vending machines and photocopier
On site facilities:
- Function rooms
- Mini supermarket
To arrange a viewing, contact Tom Hanney on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07584 681579.
If you’re not quite ready for a full time office, why not try our virtual office services.